Notice: Before the guest check in we have to prepare all arrival file and separate in order and correspondence attached.

Greeting

Re   : Good morning! Sir Welcome to ....... How may I help you, please?

Guest: I would like to check in, is there any room available?

Re   : Excuse me, Sir have you got the résérvation?

Guest: Yes, I have. Could you check for me, please?

Re   : Wait a moment, please?

Guest: Yes, sure.

Re   : Your name is Mr.Sokeang and your companies' name is FARM is that right?

Guest: Yes, that's right. So, may you fill in the form, please!

Re   : Oh...! Thank you.

Guest: Excuse me sir, Can I have your passport to make a copy, please.

Re   : Ok !Here you are.

Guest: Excuse me sir how are you going to pay? Would you like to pay by Cash or Credit Card?

Re   : Oh! I pay by Credit Card.

Guest: So may I have your Credit Card to make imprint for a moment and upon you check out we'll cancel this one.

Re   : Oh! I pay by cash.

Guest: So may I have some deposit, please?

Guest: Yes, please

Re   : Mr. Sokeang your room number is 35 in ground floor and the wallet will send you to your room if you have any luggage. You can pass to him then he will carry it-and keep it in your room properly. Thank you very much Mr. Sokeang. Have a nice staying with us!
 
Top