Custonier   : Good morning. I'm...in the 10-night Classical Tour of Japan. How much is it...?

Travel agent: When would you like to go?

Customer    : August

Travel agent: August. Let me see, Mmmm... $1400 for 10 nights.

Customer    : Are internal flights included?

Travel agent: Yes. The price are the return flight, internal flights in Japan, all airport taxes, transfers to and from the hotel and the hotel... itself.

Customer    : Do I have to pay extra for a single room?

Travel agent: Yes, There's a single-room supplement of $15 per night.

Customer    : How's about visa?

Travel agent: Have a visa for Japan. Suggest you apply as soon as you book the holiday.

Customer    : When do I have to confirm? May I make a...booking?

Travel agent: You...confirm straight away. I can keep an option open on the holiday for seven days. But after that you must confirm and pay a deposit. The balance is due eight weeks before departure.
 
Top