Kheang's daily routine

Hello! I am sokheang. I am 18*2 years old and I am not married I live alone in a forest at Steon Trang.I was born in Kampong Cham Province, but now it is divided in to new province. It is called Tbong Khmom Province. Nowaday I leave here to live at Steon Trang Province.

Anyway I am so delighted with my life style and the way of life in here. Do you know? Why I have been living in Steon Trang? Because everything for my living is lived in jungle.

And now I am really happy here. I have a nice farm for plant all vegetables. For growing is my hobbies in spare time. I have grown many vegetable here. I love planting and eating many king of vegetable and fruit.


Er. I get up at 4: 50 am every day and ready to open the radio for listening the song and I leave out from my hurt for my work in farm.


And I start working in the morning until eleven or twelve afternoon, I always have lunch when I finished my work at here and I take a rest for a half hour.

After that work more a gain from one to five pm and I have dinner in the farm every evenings . Anyway I go to bed round twelve o'clock and sometimes late I have something to be ready before tomorrow. I sleep at my hurt.

My life is being busy, but I prefer doing it well. My weekends is not perfect, but it is very romantic I sometimes stay at home whole day or sometimes I go to sigh seeing alone especially jungle.
 
Top