I had a loved one person recently he and I cannot feel satisfied unless I listened to sad music that reflects on him. I understand the answer is because when I don't, I feel so fake and feel like I'm trying to cover up my emotions in a way and put on a mask that makes it appear like I'm over it. When I listen sad music, it helps me picture the memories and situation and connects me with the lost him. 


And although I stream with tears and my friend say it's just hurting me more but I know myself that it's the only way I can cope. Personally, sad song tries to cheer me up or I hear a happy. I think sad music is like a friend when you have lost lover, no friends and alones.



Music can be the important and powerful things of everybody life who like to listen Music. Music can let you know what is the important in your life. Persons whom listen music never give up of any problem in their life but sometime Music helps you are having distressing and relaxing better your mind as was as motivates to do something better in the daily life.



It certainly stops conceptual mind although music exists at different levels there’s some kind of Music, every music stimulates the emotions that’s not the mind or emotions. Listing music can be wonderful meditation and practicing of Music. The practice of an instrument also can be wonderful meditation for many people. Because it really stop your mind. The important thing however it can be helpful is not for presence to become associated with any particular activity and the activity can be helpful.


 
Top