SA: Shop Assistant / C : Customer

SA: How may I help you?

C : Yes, please. I'm looking for a shirt that fit with my new jeans.

SA: What colour are you looking for?

C : Yellow.

SA: What about this one? Do you like it?

C : No, it isn't the right yellow.

SA: Well, what about this one? It's a bit darker yellow.

C : Oh, yes. I like that one much better. Can I try it on, please?

SA: Yes, of course. The changing room is over there. Is the size fit you?

C : No, it's a bit too big. Have you got a smaller one?

SA: That's the last one we have got, but we've got the smaller size in white.

C : OK. I'll take the white: How much is it?

SA: $15.00. How would you want to pay?

C : Cash.

SA: That's fine. Thank you very much.

C : You are welcome! See you.

SA: Thank again for coming I hope to see you more time good luck!
 
Top