Guest    : Good evening. My name is Sokheang. I have a reservation.

Reception: Good evening. Mr Sokheang. Yes, we received your telex. A single room for two nights, leaving on 22nd December. Would you please fill in the registration form? I'll get your key.

Guest    : Thank you.

Reception: Here is your key card. Your room number is 102. Would you like dinner tonight?

Guest    : Maybe later.

Reception: Well, the hotel restaurant is open until 23:00 pm. But if you want something to eat later than that, Just call room service.

Guest    : Good. Er... is Miss Channa here yet?

Reception: No, not yet. But I'll ask her to call you when she arrives. Will you be in your room?

Guest    : Yes, I think so.

Reception: Certainly, now... the bellboy will show you the room. Have a pleasant stay with us, sir!

Guest    : Thank you.

 
Top