Notice: Before the guest check out we have to prepare and double Checks all bills which the guest used during their stay attached with the Correct name and room number. (Check Mini Bar in Room)
Greeting.....

Re    : Good morning, Mr Sokeang. How are you this morning?

Guest : I'm fine thank you, and you?

Re    : I'm very well thanks you, did you sleep well last night?

Guest : Oh. Yes I did.

Re    : Mr. Sokeang would you like to check out now?

Guest : Yes, absolutely.

Re    : Mr Sokeang have you got any Mini Bar in the room?

Guest : No I haven't.

Re    : Ok, please check all your bills in the right away.

Guest : My total amount is 240 US$ isn't it?

Re    : Yes, really and would you like to pay by Cash or Credit Card?

Guest : How many kinds of Credit Card are accepted here?

Re    : Yes, Sir all Credit Cards are accepted here such as Visa Card / JCB Card / Master Card/ American Express and Traveler cheque also possible.

Guest : Therefore, I'll pay by Credit Card.

Re    : So, may I have it to swipe in the machine, please?
                   ......................
        Yes, it's already sir would you please sign it here.

Guest : Thanks!

Re    : Mr. Sokeang! Do you need any transportation from our hotel to the airport or you got your own car already?

Guest : Yes, I got it already.

Re    : Thank you very much for your staying with us. Have a nice day for you!

Guest : You too.

 
Top