Mr Kheang : Excuse me; is there a barbershop around here?

Miss Channa : It is over there 50 metres from here.

Mr Kheang : Where's it?

Miss Channa : You go along this road. It's next to the café! Do you see?

Mr Kheang : I see thank you. Good bye.

Miss Channa : You are welcome.

........... At the S.S.L Barber & Beauty Shop ................

Barber : Could I help you, sir?

Mr Kheang : A haircut, please. (I want my hair cut.)

Barber : Please, take a seat. Have a seat.

Mr Kheang : Not too short.

Barber : Do you want to keep your hairline?

Mr Kheang : Yes, I do. But I want to trim, even my hairline.

Barber : I will do.

Mr Kheang : I want my hair washed and set and then I want it take.

Barber : Do you need to tin the same colour?

Mr Kheang : Yes, I need black colour.
                      How much do you charge altogether?

Barber : They are $4.

Mr Kheang : I will recommend.you to.

Barber : Thank You.

Mr Kheang : See you later.

 
Top