Waiter : Are you ready to order now?

Тоm : Oh not yet. May I see the menu?

Waiter : It's here.

Sovann : Thanks. Oh! What is A Mok Mean?

Waiter : It is a kind of Khmer food (Cambodia coconut milk, Curry served with chicken, fish or vegetable)

Sovann : It sounds delicious. I really want to try that, please.

Waiter : And how about you, please?

Tom : I'll have the chicken and rice with tomatoes...

Waiter : And for you, sir?

Tom : I'll have the A Mok serve with fish chicken and vegetable.

Waiter : And would you like anything to drink?

Sovann : I'd like some white wine.

               Is there a Greek wine can you recommend?
Waiter : Well the Santa Helena is very nice.

Tom : Yes, a bottle of the Santa Helena than, please.

Waiter : Thank you. Do you need any more?

Tom : No, thank you.

Waiter : Please you wait a moment. They'll be okay for you immediately.

Sovann : You're welcome!

Waiter : Everything is alright, sir?

Tom : Yes, thank you. That was very nice.

Waiter : Would you like a dessert?

Sovann : Not for me, thank you.

Tom : No, thank you Just two coffees
           And could we have the bill please?

Waiter : Yes, sir.

 
Top