Waitress : Good evening, Lady and Gentleman.

Sovann : Good evening, May I have a table for two?

Waitress : Of course, that's all right, sir.
                 How about this one at the window?

Sovann : Yes, I prefer it.

Souleang : May I see the menu, please?

Sovann : Yes... Here you are.

Souleang : Thanks. I would to have spicy sour soup and stir-fried Chicken with ginger. And what                             about Sovann?

Sovann : Stir-fried beef with onion, but well done.

Waitress : Would you like anything to follow, sir and Madam?

Sovann : Vanilla ice cream.

Souleang : Me too.

Waitress : Yes, They'll be ready in a few minutes.

Sovann : Souleang, this is a surprise for you and me.

Souleang : Well, when I was in Phnom Penh and I thought you might like to have dinner with me if 
                   you have time.

Sovann : So, you are coming and having dinner with me at the time now in Siem Reap. And are you 
               coming to open up the restaurant here, aren't you?

Souleang : That's right. I'm going to operate a restaurant here.

Sovann : I wish you a great success in your business.

 
Top